One of our most recent clients requested a set of PSDs to be transfer to WordPress. Photoshop to WordPress is one of our area of expertise. The website is Vibrance Beauty. One of the most important parts is choosing the right provider for a PSD to WP project is making sure they can produce clean CSS and know it very well. Always make sure to ask the provider if he can render to the pixel representation or if it is close enough to the pixel. There are times when the WP theme needs to be created to the pixel. This can be achieved with patience and care.
I have been creating WordPress themes for over 5 years. Web development for over 15 years. CSS since the first days it came out. Transferring PSD to WP has come natural and is a service we love to offer. I will review your design and let you know if there is anything that we fill can not be done. If your site is HTML and you want to convert it into a blog with matching design. We can take your HTML files and convert them into a Live Theme.
For any transfer project our process is the following:
- Request a quote for your project and provide all JPG designs to be converted.
- After reviewing the project we provide you with our conversion price and request 50% down payment.
- Forward over all the files, We begin transferring and install your theme on a Demo location for your review
- After full review and approval, simply pay the final invoice and files will be delivered to your email
We allow you to be stress free, let the real developers turn your PSD design to the a WordPress theme.
Time estimates range depending on complexity
Full PSD migration to WordPress Theme.
Pixel perfect migration in most cases, we will discuss if we see anything not possible.
Revision time within project scope and following the PSD reference.
- Turning a PSD into WordPress (ask.metafilter.com)
- WP-Answers: WordPress Theme for a Questions and Answers Site: Yahoo Answers Clone (crenk.com)