Updating your menu to work with WP 3.0 feature is very simple.
Takes pretty much 3 steps to update your theme.
Step #1 Edit you functions.php file.
Add the following line to it
// This theme uses wp_nav_menu()
add_theme_support( ‘nav-menus’ );
Step #2 Edit your header.php file.
Add the following function to it
Step #3 Edit the menu on the WordPress Backend.
Visit the new Menu Panel on WP 3.0
Related articles by Zemanta
- How to create a wordpress magazine theme using Twenty Ten – Part 2 (andydickinson.net)
- WordPress Custom Post Types (babootie.com)
- Change the firefox theme without restarting. (amit-agarwal.co.in)
- Aline Ohannessian: Free Kick Ass #Wordpress Theme built for WP 3: Rotary ~@_Fearlessflyer (fearlessflyer.com)
- Daily Tip: How to Exclude Pages from the WordPress Page Menu (pressography.com)